7x07 Susan feels humiliated by Lynette
2x21 Susan Mayer and the mailman
1x20 Fear No More: Susan kitchen explodes
Susan: If people are good neighbors…
Bree: … We don’t really care what happens behind closed doors.
"Edie Brit’s House"
- Julie: Mom, why would someone kill themselves?
- Susan: Well, sometimes people are so unhappy, they think that's the only way they can solve their problems.
- Julie: But Mrs. Young always seemed happy.
- Susan: Yeah. But sometimes, people pretend to be one way on the outside, when they're totally different on the inside.
- Julie: Oh, you mean like how dad's girlfriend is always smiling and says nice things, but deep down, you just know she's a bitch?
- Susan: I don't like that word, Julie. But yeah, that's a great example
- Mike: Did you just say Katherine is a leprechaun?
- Susan: Lesbian. Katherine is a lesbian.
- Mike: Okay. The first one made more sense.
- Susan: Apparently, the other night, Katherine and Robin got a little drunk...
- Mike: Hold it. Robin?
- Susan: Yeah. She's a leprechaun, too.
- Lawyer: "To my dearest Susie Q. Who endured my infidelities far longer than she should have, years of cheating, betrayals almost from the day we were married...
- Susan: Can we just skip to the part where I get stuff?
1 / 9 Past »