Carlos cheats on Gaby with Xiao-Mei
“There are many things that bind friends together - Sharing a laugh over an embarrassing incident, comforting each other in times of need, finding it in our hearts to forgive. But, the thing that binds friends together the most is a secret that changes everything.”7x23 Ending Narration
4x17 Alternative Ending
3x23 Season 3 finale Ending Narration
- Parker: These are baby toys. We're too old to play with these.
- Stella: Well, I'm too old to remember what the hell six-year-olds like to play with!
- Danielle: Mom, please move.
- Bree: No. I gave up on your brother, and I'm not gonna make that mistake with you.
- Matthew: We don't have time for this.
- (Matthew pulls out a gun and points it at Bree.)
- Danielle: Where did you get that? What are you doing?!
- Matthew: Move away!
- Bree: Danielle, I want you to get out of the house now. He's a killer.
- Matthew: Shut up!
- Danielle: Don't point that at my mother!
- Bree: Danielle! I'm serious, go.
- Matthew: What's wrong with you?! I'm gonna shoot you!
- Danielle: Matthew, stop it!
- Bree: If that's what it takes... to get my daughter...
- Danielle: Stop it!
- Bree: ...to see who you really are...
- Danielle: Stop pointing that at my mother!
- Bree: ...then fine.
- Danielle: What are you doing?!
- Bree: Do it.
- Danielle: Stop!
- Nora: Hi.
- Lynette: Hi. Did you get the check?
- Nora: Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that. Do you have a minute?
- Lynette: Tom?!
- Nora: I'm not the type of person that can keep things bottled up inside.
- Lynette: Really?
- Nora: So I'm just gonna have to get this off my chest. You made me feel really bad about myself yesterday at the restaurant.
- Lynette: My sincerest apologies.
- Nora: You treated me like some sort of mercenary, like the only reason I came here was to extort money from you.
- Lynette: Well, to be honest, first, we bought you pie, then you tried to extort money from us.
- Nora: See, Lynette? See? It's not all about money. It's not even a little bit about money. It's about family. Cause we're all a big family now.
- Lynette: Sort of.
- Nora: Which is why I took all the money that you gave me, and I put it all down on the sweetest little 2 bedroom house over on Arden Drive.
- Tom: Ar-Arden Drive over- over by the mall?
- Lynette: Like, five minutes from here Arden Drive?
- Nora: It's perfect. I could drop Kayla off here anytime so she can play with her new siblings. She can spend time with her dad.
Mary Alice Young in Episodes 2x23-2x24 Remember
1x23 Ending Narration
“My name is Mary Alice Young, and before I died, my life was filled with love, laughter, friendship, and, sadly, secrets. The secrets had begun fifteen years earlier when my name was Angela Forrest, and I was living a life of quiet desperation. I’d feel it every morning as I made breakfast for my husband. And during the errands I ran in the afternoons. Even at my work every evening. To me, each day was gray and meaningless. And then one night, suddenly, there was color”1x23 Mary Alice Secret
1 / 2 Past »