The Fairview Journal: Desperate Housewives - Season 8 - Episode 6: "Witch's Lament" - Synopsis/Press Release: →
As Halloween approaches, Gaby, Bree and Lynette must attempt to exhume and move the body of Gaby’s murdered stepfather after learning that Ben’s real estate development excavation is taking place on that very spot. Meanwhile, Susan discovers that being art teacher Andre’s (Miguel Ferrer) intern…
Who do you think sent the letter?
“Gabrielle was waiting for her next great idea. Her first great idea came when she was fifteen, after her stepfather paid her a late night visit. She bought a bus ticket to New York the very next day. Her next occurred five years later when she decided to seduce a famous fashion photographer. One week later, she began her career as a runway model. Which soon led her to her next great idea. Her decision to marry Carlos Solis. Before she knew it, she had jumped off the runway and moved to the suburbs. Her most recent great idea was born out of her boredom with her new life. That’s how she came to start an affair with her teenage gardener, which was cut short by the tragic accident, so once again, Gabrielle was in need of a great idea.”1x09 Opening Narration
- Sister Mary: Carlos is a diamond in the rough, a flawed man to be sure, but someone who is desperately searching for something to believe in. To satisfy your materialism, he ended up breaking the law. To deal with your adultery, he resorted to assault. As long as he's with you, he will never find what he's looking for.
- Gabrielle: Well, I guess he should have thought of that before he married me.
- Sister Mary: Some marriages are meant to be annulled.
- Gabrielle: What the hell kind of nun are you? Look, if you try to come between me and my husband, I will take you down.
- Sister Mary: I grew up on the south side of Chicago. If you wanna threaten me, you're gonna have to do a lot better than that.
- Gabrielle: You listen to me, you little bitch. You do not want to start a war with me.
- Sister Mary: Well, I have God on my side. Bring it on.