7x23 Susan is interrogated.
7x07 Susan: Has that piercing affected your sight?
“Susan, it seems like a lot of things are for sale: your body, your honor, your reputation. The house would seem to be the smallest of those things.”7x05 Paul Young
- Susan: You fantasize about other men when you're with Carlos?
- Gabrielle: Honey, Carlos has been so many different men, I'm actually surprised when I open my eyes and it's Carlos
- Kathrine: Well, if you two are so happy, then where did he just disappear to?
- Susan (exclaims in exasperation): He's snaking a lady's drain, okay?
- Everbody look strangly at her
- Susan : And, yes, I realise how that sounded. Get your minds put of the gutter.
“I believe you have a certain something that makes you a great artist, maybe is talent, maybe is mental illness.”Felix Bergman
- Mike: What, he didn't tell you how we played poker for you?
- Susan: You bet me in a game of poker?
- Ian: It's not--not how it sounds. I merely suggested that--that if I won the hand, then he--he would stop badgering you.
- Susan: And if he won?
- Ian: Well, I--I forget the exact terms, but the point is, he lost, as I knew he would. I never would have wagered you if I didn't have a very good hand.
- Susan: Get out!
- Ian: Susan, please.
- Mike: You heard her.
- Susan: That goes for you, too. I've had it with both of you. You're tugging at me like I'm some kind of wishbone.
- Ian: You're just upset.
- Susan: No, I am beyond upset. You two want a decision? Well, here's what I decide. There will be no kissing, and there will be no wedding, and there will be no damn cake!
- (Maggie is talking to Susan about wedding cakes)
- Maggie: So, which one do you like the best?
- (Instead of the cakes, Susan eyes Ian and Mike)
- Susan: Wow. It's kinda hard to decide.
- Maggie: Well, that depends on what you are looking for. Rich and elegant? Or down to earth and sweet?
- Susan: I don't know.
- Mike: You wanna taste them again?
- Susan: No! I know what they taste like! I'm just torn, okay?
- Ian: There's no reason to get upset. It's just a cake.
- Susan: It's not just a cake! It's a major decision!
- Maggie: Well, hey, if you like them both so much why don't you just have two cakes?
- Susan: (speaking in a high pitch voice)
- How would that look? Oh, hey, everybody! Here's my wedding cake! Oh, and what's that over there? That's my other wedding cake! I have to pick and I will! So just stop pressuring me okay?!
The Fairview Journal: Desperate Housewives - Season 8 - Episode 6: "Witch's Lament" - Synopsis/Press Release: →
As Halloween approaches, Gaby, Bree and Lynette must attempt to exhume and move the body of Gaby’s murdered stepfather after learning that Ben’s real estate development excavation is taking place on that very spot. Meanwhile, Susan discovers that being art teacher Andre’s (Miguel Ferrer) intern…