Amazing Grace - Vanessa Williams
7x03 Truly Content
Nobody steals a man out of my bed, but you know what? I’ve been looking for a new hobby and taking you down is as good as any
- Renee: Look, I will never forget what my mother did. I think about it every day, but I refuse to let it be what defines me. This spring fling might seem shallow and insensitive to you, but it's my way of saying I choose life over death. So, now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to my lame ass party.
- Gaby: Wait. It's not a lame ass party anymore because I'm here now.
- Lynette: Hey. We're about to eat, why don't you join us?
- Renee: Okay, but keep the baby on your side of the table. What? I'll probably let her play with my knife.
“Based on my dinner under the rainbow last night, I’d rather have you as a friend than an enemy.”7x04 Renee Perry
- Bree: He's got a girlfriend.
- Renee: If I don't see her, she doesn't exist.
- Bree: Hey there, I'm ready to party!
- Renee: Because you look like you're ready to tour the Reagan Library!
“Nobody steals a man out of my bed. But you know what? I’ve been looking for a new hobby, and taking you down is as good as any.”7x03 Renee Perry
“She just kept wearing those parachute pants, lesbian rumors be damned!”7x01 Renee Perry
8x14 “Get out of my life”
1 / 2 Past »