“You want to talk about this? Fine! We lost a kid. We’ll never meet him. We’ll spend the rest of our lives looking at one, always wondering why there aren’t two. How can saying this out loud be helpful?”6x12 Lynette Scavo
- Gabrielle: I don't understand. How could you not know you're Mexican? We eat Mexican food all the time!
- Juanita: We eat Chinese food, too. Does that mean I'm Chinese?
- Carlos: No, that just means your mother hates to cook.
“We eat Chinese food, too. Does that mean I’m Chinese?”6x12 Juanita Solis
“I could forgive you if you betrayed me with anyone even remotely admirable, but you chose the most contemptible man I have ever known. No, Bree, I do not need you”6x12 Orson Hodge
- Lawyer: "To my dearest Susie Q. Who endured my infidelities far longer than she should have, years of cheating, betrayals almost from the day we were married...
- Susan: Can we just skip to the part where I get stuff?
- Susan: You fantasize about other men when you're with Carlos?
- Gabrielle: Honey, Carlos has been so many different men, I'm actually surprised when I open my eyes and it's Carlos